I'm coming with news

Hello anybody,

My last post was made about 5 months ago, and so many things have changed, the first is, I stated the master's degree on May (2021), yes, I’m at university again 💚

In my postgraduate, I started to work in a new area, the plant anatomy, I confess that it’s very, very hard to me… but this challenge I’m hugging with all my strength.

The laboratory where I’m working, at the Federal University of Santa Catarina, we’re holding regular meeting to talk about news, papers and courses 😁, and I go present (I think) a course about vector and design at the Inkscape. And nobody knows, because I don't talked (and a little of people see this blog), but I’m writing a guidebook to my course, and – for me -, it's coming so cute and beautiful 🥰

A little part of a Orchidaceae root
presented on my guide book.
I’m so hopeful to present this course, I love to teaching some else… and that’s an opportunity 💻

- COVID-19

A good news, at June I receive the first dose of vaccine (AstraZeneca) 💉

- And my English 🇬🇧?

So terrible, I haven’t time to learn English, and to that, I’m listening to podcasts, watching anime, but as I’m working in a new area on my professional field, I can't read articles written in English 😭 But, it’s a question of practice.

And write is a form to practice, and I need to make it, here on blog 🤓

Comments

Post a Comment

Este blog é uma ferramenta de estudos e práticas do idioma inglês, no qual venho a me encorajar a praticar o idioma.
Caso busque conteúdo em PORTUGUÊS, recomendo visitar meu blog oficial: bcbot.blostpot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Stop the Fake News

2020 the year to search the virtual methods to learn English without money

The week of fungi and Plants