A post to myself

Time to reflection.
 
The adventure of the life, not is a DreamWorks movie or a Hogwarts vocational test, but a cruel drama movie 6D. And here I'm desperate what go be my life in the new lines of the script who is coming.

Last year, the pandemic starts, I was graduated yeahhhh… and start the life like a biologist unemployed, with a country broked, ungovernable, the science unrespected and no spectative to a future. Yeahh.

Five years of graduation, total dedication and a little of social life, and here I’m… desperate.

What I make of my life?

I have the answer... don't give up!!! You're brave!!!

***

Thanks anybody, this post is a shout of myself... to transpose my desire and feeling to myself and see the ways what I can walk.


Rachel Platten - Fight Song

Comments

  1. Hello friend Calebe

    Nice post .Loved it and the song
    See you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Este blog é uma ferramenta de estudos e práticas do idioma inglês, no qual venho a me encorajar a praticar o idioma.
Caso busque conteúdo em PORTUGUÊS, recomendo visitar meu blog oficial: bcbot.blostpot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Stop the Fake News

2020 the year to search the virtual methods to learn English without money

The week of fungi and Plants