2020 the year to search the virtual methods to learn English without money

Hi online friends, 

This year was the most complicated to anybody, it's true, but was a Year the develop methods to recycle ourself.

At 2000 (+-), the world receive an amazing site to learn english (Livemocha), but it was destroyed by the bureaucracy and ($$) money required. And that's the end of our dream to learn another language for free? Nops! With the technology evolution, comes the news softwares (and APPs).

And today, I go show you two mobile APP to lead english or other language for free!!!

The duolingo.com APP and Website

The language who you search to learn, probable you go see on the Duolingo: "The best new way to learn a language."

For me: I use it so often, but I stop occasionally. My strategy is, lets learn but relax sometime... and the punctuation of the APP is many much aggressive.


I recommend? YEA!!!!


LearnEnglish Podcasts - Free English listening

From the website: learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/g...ts, this's the best APP to learn english that I saw!
Have a large of podcast disponible, and you can download (online) and listen at offline time.

For me: "To use this APP, you need to know a the basic of english, but not is impossible to listen, You can do it :D

More APP of BC: learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/apps

The Google Translate (I prefer the Website)

All the world criticize the Google Translate, but... I like so much to use it. I make it: I make it: click on phone and speak a phrase, if the Google transcribe... I'm speaking right.

And to write the post of this blog, I use the Translate to write in English, and if have someword incorrect, it talk me.




BONUS!!! And to learn more, I like to watch videos... videos of Winnie the Pooh. He speak very slowly and clearly, it's so grateful!



Comments

  1. Boa tarde Calebe. Parabéns pela dica. Desejo um Feliz Natal para você e sua família.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Calebe: muito interessantes estas Apps para aprender línguas.São sempre úteis.Francamente acho o Google translator... péssimo,mas talvez seja um bocado de deformação profissional ( sou professora de inglês).
    Bjn
    Márcia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Márcia, grato pela visita.
      O bom do Translator é a possibilidade de testar a nossa fala e de escrever, e ver se está de acordo com o que pretendemos falar.
      Eu geralmente escrevo as frases em inglês e vejo se não fica muito anormal nele hehe
      Abraço e volte sempre :)

      Delete
  3. boas dicas nao conhecia obrigado pela partilha bjs saude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Este blog é uma ferramenta de estudos e práticas do idioma inglês, no qual venho a me encorajar a praticar o idioma.
Caso busque conteúdo em PORTUGUÊS, recomendo visitar meu blog oficial: bcbot.blostpot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Stop the Fake News

The week of fungi and Plants